Thank you for visiting. Social Venture Partners (“us”, “we”, “Company” or “SVP’) is the author and publisher of the website of the Company i.e. [Link] (“Website”). SVP is involved in providing and facilitating philanthropic activities (“SVP Activities”). For the purposes of this policy, “user(s)” or “you” refers to the viewer/ user of this Website.
All rights are reserved by the Company. The content, code and applications contained on this Website is copyright protected.
1. Collection of Information
The types of information collected can include:
(a) Personal Information
We may request that you supply us with your personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want to collaborate with us in carrying out SVP Activities. We may require you to share the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number/ telephone number
- Residential status
- Device information, including but not limited to IP address, a unique identifier for your computer, cellular phones, tablets or such other device (“Devices”)
- Any personal information you may provide us during any telephonic conversation or e-mail communication with our representatives.
- Any other data as SVP may require.
(b) Non-personal information
- On the Website, information sent by your Devices, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your username (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect to the internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites or applications visited before and after a visitor visits our Website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings of your browser.
- When you use a Device to access our Website, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your Device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your Device, which uniquely identify your Device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the Device hardware, data stored in connection with the Device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the Device by us; and
- A Device identifier may deliver information to us about how you browse and use the Website and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content. Some features of the Website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. Use of your information
(a) We collect and use your personal information in order to:
- provide information or interactive services through the Website to you;
- respond to the requests submitted by you for the purposes of partnering with us;
- to contact you in relation to any information pertaining to the SVP Activities;
- to improve our business operations and to communicate about SVP Activities and our businesses;
- to provide information regarding our Company and seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to partnering with us; and
- to process your requests on the Website, to meet our obligations in relation to any agreement you may have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any collaboration with you.
(b) By using this Website, you are voluntarily releasing information to us and you have complete authority and all requisite consents to release such information. Your e-mail address will be used by the Company to respond to you.
(d) We may also send you other information about us, our newsletters, job promotions, our websites and applications, SMS and e-mail alerts, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information you may click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or by sending an email at email@example.com. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium will not automatically unsubscribe you from the other. We endeavor that within 5 (five) working days of receipt of your instruction, to cease to send you information as requested.
(e) All the information provided to us, including sensitive personal information belonging to you, is voluntary and consented. You understand that we may use certain information, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’, (i) for the purpose of analyzing our collaboration with you, (ii) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (ii) for sale or to transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. This Website also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
- contacting the users for apprising them of SVP Activities;
- contacting the users for taking feedback;
- publishing such information on the Website, including but not limited to, by way of testimonials, etc.; and
- analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
3. Commitment to Information Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date. This Website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize firewalls, SSL encryption technologies, and secured server and authentication procedures for security purposes. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Website, and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control. In the event this Website becomes aware of any security breach, we will notify you as soon as possible and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to sites outside ours. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites.
5. Sharing your information with third parties
(a) We may share your data with our affiliates or agents or corporates and their representatives for facilitating collaboration in relation to the SVP Activities. You further authorize the affiliates or agents or corporates and their representatives to use this information, directly or indirectly;
(b) We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations and SVP Activities;
(c) We may also disclose your information in relation to any legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims, law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the company to legal liability. We may also disclose the same if: (i) required to do so under any law for time being in force, or required to do so under any order, decree or award passed by any Court, Tribunal or any statutory authority; or (ii) trying to protect against the occurrence of, or prevent actual or potential, any fraud, hacking, malware attack or unauthorized transactions or for investigating any of the aforesaid activity which has already taken place;
6. How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
7. Information placed on Device – Cookies
(a) We may store some information such as cookies on your Device when you access our Website. “Cookies” are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your Device when you visit our Website for record-keeping purposes. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember your preferences and generally improve your experience of the Website.
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit on the Website and which expire when you close the Website. Persistent Cookies are used to remember your preferences within the Website and remain on your system even after you close the Website. These persistent cookies are used to analyze your behavior to establish visit patterns so that we can improvise the Website functionality for you;
- You are always free to decline Cookies or alter your Cookies settings for our Website specifically, although doing so may interfere with your use of our Website. Please note that the Website automatically accepts the Cookies and therefore, if you do not wish to use the Cookies, please actively delete or block the Cookies;
- We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them;
- If you want to find out more information about Cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
You have complete authority and have obtained all necessary consents to share all data and personal information belonging to you. In the event, there is any breach of your privacy or privacy of a third party or any applicable law owing to the data/ information shared by you, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for the same and the sole liability in this regard will be yours.
9. Contacting us